Dreams from LaLa land…
It’s been a pretty awesome year…I started the blog, I finished a full year of shows performing in Shania Twain’s band, had some amazing summer excursions to catch six Phish shows with Justin and our friends, and have been loving settling into our house in Sherman Oaks which we purchased just over a year ago. I moved to LA six years ago with a little under 3k and lots of big dreams. I’m so thankful for all the opportunities that have come my way and I can’t wait to get started on my newest visions for this year!
So I’m going to be completely self-indulgent now and list my goals for the upcoming year. Once I click the “publish” button I’m going to feel even more accountable for these goals!
- Write and record 5 original songs (I’ve been taking vocal lessons…my vocal coach would be so proud of this goal!)
- Practice minimum of 3 hours/day. (Fiddle, viola & pedal steel)
- Finish my skull and flowers watercolor series.
- Manufacture a Boho Bunnie product…I have lots of ideas spinning in my head!
- Make more music videos for my YouTube channel…I’ve been so slacking in this area.
Thank you to all of my readers and sponsors for an awesome first nine months of supporting Boho Bunnie! 2014 is gonna rock!
Rings Vanessa Mooney / Long medallion necklace Vanessa Mooney / Bow and arrow necklace Ara Nicole on sale! / Love Bracelet Ara Nicole on sale! / Earrings Ara Nicole on sale! / Hat Free People / Thigh Highs American Apparel / Booties Clarks / Tunic Vintage from Paris
Photos by Justin Zangerle
Linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites